- Guide you in preparing and enhancing your property appearance to expedite the successful leasing of your property.
- Perform a competitive market analysis to determine the appropriate lease price for your property.
- List your property on our local multiple listing service used extensively by over 20,000 real estate agents in our area.
- List your property on our website and Realtor.com as well as more than 20 other highly successful rental websites in the area.
- Utilize our relationships with national and local businesses and HR departments to capture executive and employee transfers into our area.
- Verbally screen prospective tenants prior to showings.
- Show your property to qualified prospects.
- Thoroughly screen applicants for credit history, criminal history, employment history, rental history, and ability to pay.
- Conduct detailed discussions with tenants of their obligations under the lease.
- Execute all lease documents.
Tenant Management Services
- Provide move in procedures to tenants and monitor the move in process.
- Represent the owner in all tenant issues and requests.
- Collect rent, late fees, and tenant maintenance fees.
- Effectively work with tenants to enforce the terms of the lease agreement, recover NSF checks, report to credit agencies, and evict tenants when necessary.
- Provide move out procedures to tenants and monitor the move out process.
- Process tenant security deposit dispositions as required by the Texas Property Code.
Property Maintenance Services
- Utilize our own in-house employees to perform most maintenance and repair work, thereby reducing the cost to the owner.
- When needed, employ licensed and insured vendors to perform work requiring those skills.
- Monitor compliance with the Texas Property Code, appropriate City codes and other landlord/tenant laws related to the condition of tenant occupied properties (i.e. lock laws).
- Provide a 24-hour emergency maintenance response to tenants.
- Inspect the property inside and out prior to lease renewals and upon tenant move outs.
- Perform drive by inspections periodically and when called for by our maintenance technicians and vendors
- Prepare the property for showing to new prospective tenants.
- Timely pay property expenses as required.
- Distribute the net collected proceeds monthly via direct deposit.
- Provide monthly statements detailing all current transactions.
- Provide web based Owner Portal for past statement activity.
- Provide annual 1099 forms and year-end expense statement.
- Pay mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, and HOA dues as requested.